8/20/2010

A powerful combination


To those of you music lovers and specifically if you´re a Spotify user, the combination of this lovely application and mindmapping software could be suitable enough to organize your preferrable music.
In my particular case I love classical music and I have taken advantage of Spotify and XMind (thanks for allowing me to test your Beta 3 portable) to classify the music I love the most, with visual enhacements (links to web pages, notes and so on).
Here you can access the map.

2 comments:

Alberto Martinez said...

Obviously by clicking the hyperlink in each play you can access directly to the Spotify item.

Philippe Boukobza said...

Great Mind Map and beautiful selection. It works perfectly, it's a very cool way to share and represent your musical selection.