1/26/2008

Mindmapping reflection


I must firstly apologize for not posting so frequently this week, I´ve been involved in many different tasks and responsibilities in different locations for my company, so I could get the time.
I have taken some moments to read on several of the different mindmapping blogs from friends and known people and I must say that every blog you vist, you discover something new and interesting to have into account, I learn from them.
Although I´ve been very busy I´ve been working so hard with mindmapping, cause it´s part of my personal and professional life.
During this week I´ve used mindmapping for: notetaking, preparing meetings, thinking deeper on different issues and so on.
I must also say the mindmapping in my life has got more reflexion, more deeper analysis, more capicity to link knowledgements.

1 comment:

Jade Barnes said...

Thanks for shaaring this